What time shall I arrive?
- To enhance your Spa experience, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled treatment. This will allow time for paperwork and to enjoy a cup of tea or glass of wine before your treatment.
What if I am late for my treatment?
- Arriving late will simply limit the time of your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so the next guest will not be delayed. The full value of your treatment will be charged.
What if I need to cancel my scheduled appointment?
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call 502-245-6484 at least 24 hours in advance so we may open that appointment time on the schedule for other clients. Please note below the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation Policy
Please understand when you cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since the services are personally reserved for you, a fee will apply for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, equal to 50% of the reserved service price. For all appointments that you do not cancel and do not arrive for, a fee equal to the scheduled service will be charged. Prior to any additional bookings, the account must be paid in full, and billing information will be obtained if not already on file, for the payment of any negative balances and in order to reserve future appointments.
Are gratuities included?
- Gratuities are not included in the price of services or packages. For your convenience, an 18% service charge will be added to all group appointments and spa parties. The service charge is dispersed to the spa staff members who served you during your visit. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.
How do I pay?
- A credit card or gift certificate number is required at the time reservations are made. All major credit cards are accepted.
I can’t find my gift card!
- No problem. We can usually find them in our system. Just give us a call at 245-6484 and we can search for your name or the purchaser.
Does my gift card expire?
- Gift Cards and Gift Certificates expire 5 years from the purchase date. We can be a little flexible with the date if there are extenuating circumstances.
Do I have to use my gift card for the Package it was purchased for?
- Your gift card can be used for anything you choose. Since prices are subject to change, the package that was purchased will always be honored, even if the price increases, but it will need to be redeemed as is to be honored at that price. However, you can use the dollar amount on the gift card toward any services or products you choose.